Here at Merton Windows and Doors, we supply and install the highest quality glazing in a range of styles to homes and businesses in Chessington, Malden Rushett and the wider areas of Surrey, London, Middlesex and the South East. The correct installation of windows and doors is crucial to the success of your home or property improvement and can greatly enhance the look, function, security and energy efficiency of your premises.
Our experience over 50 years has proven that a combination of superior products and an end-to-end personal service makes us stand out from the crowd. We believe that customer satisfaction and recommendation has driven our success and most of our business comes from referrals. Whatever your requirements, we apply the same care, attention to detail and workmanship to every project, so whether you are looking for a single replacement aluminium window or windows and doors for a commercial new build development, we are here to help.
We are registered with FENSA, which is part of a leading body providing homeowner protection in the glazing industry for windows and doors. Our customers can therefore feel confident when purchasing products and services from us. We are very selective about the products we offer our customers and only source them from award-winning manufacturers like Kommerling, Pilkington and Spitfire. As you would expect, all our products confirm to industry regulations and meet the highest British and European standards.
We can supply and fit:
- Roof lanterns
- Sky lanterns
- Aluminium windows
- Aluminium doors, including aluminium front doors
- Spitfire doors
- Pyramid skylights
Alongside all aluminium windows and doors, we also supply and fit all types of double-glazed windows in Chessington.
Our service promises from the moment you pick up the phone and we are always happy to advise you on the best windows and doors for your application and budget. See our blog on how to find the perfect window design for you.
Get in touch today on 0208 542 2233 for a free quote. We always offer impartial advice and help and there is never any pressure to buy.
Top five reasons to choose aluminium windows for you Chessington or Malden Rushett property
Aluminium windows have traditionally always been a popular choice for commercial projects but they are becoming an increasingly favoured option for domestic properties. Aluminium windows offer all the energy efficiency of uPVC but more flexibility in terms of design.
Here are some reasons to choose aluminium windows:
- Aluminium is a low density material, so you can have slimline aluminium window frames that are sturdy and strong. These windows can also withstand all weather conditions and are built to last.
- We offer excellent quality hardware options for security, with shootbolts, multi-point locking systems and key-locking handles.
- There are unlimited options and we can supply and fit bespoke aluminium windows regardless of size, scale and style you are after.
- Our thermally efficient windows offer excellent thermal performance and you can opt for double and triple glazing.
- Unlike uPVC, aluminium has a very long lifespan and will never rot, rust or warp over time.