For many years, the team at Merton Windows and Doors have been offering stylish and affordable glazing improvements to domestic and commercial customers in and around Bromley, Chislehurst and the wider areas of Kent, London, Surrey and the South East. Whether you are after new double glazing, triple glazing, windows, doors, roof lanterns, conservatories or porches, our range of glazing offers functionality, security and energy efficiency.
We are a family-run and FENSA-registered company, who will always put the needs of our customers first and for this reason, much of our work comes from repeat custom and word-of-mouth recommendations. We have improved the homes of thousands of local customers and will always do our best to exceed their expectations, going an extra mile to ensure that we achieve their vision.
We provide a selection of exceptional quality products from market-leading brands and our fitting team ensure they are fitted perfectly every time. Our products are competitively priced and covered by a comprehensive 10-year guarantee, for your peace of mind.
Our windows include:
- Low maintenance, durable and functional uPVC windows
- Contemporary, slimline aluminium windows offering fantastic sightlines and versatility
- Authentic and classic timber windows in a range of styles
- Timber-effect Residence 9 windows, in an attractive range of colours and finishes
- Beautiful and classic sash windows, offering all the modern benefits of the latest glazing technology
- Triple glazed windows for minimised energy bills, improved thermal efficiency and reduced condensation
Here at Merton Windows and Doors, we really know and understand glazing. All our products are sourced from industry-leading manufacturers, such as Pilkington Glass and Kommerling’s Connoisseur Gold range.
As a friendly, family-run company, we are able to provide our customers with a personal approach. There are no high pressure salespeople and you always deal with our team directly. All installations are carried out by experienced fitters, who have in-depth product knowledge and are employed directly by us. They will always keep disruption to a minimum. We leave all sites clean and tidy and remove all waste to be recycled where possible when we leave.
For further info about any of our products, please ring us now on 0208 542 2233.
Why double glazed windows near you in BR1 are a wise choice!
The average home loses 10 per cent of its heat through windows and doors. We supply and install the latest A+ rated double and triple glazed windows, which will result in a warmer and more comfortable home and smaller energy bills. These windows consist of two or three panes of glass separated by a layer of air, which acts as insulation.
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out, meaning that your home or office is better insulated. This has a knock-on effect and reduces your energy bills and is friendlier towards the environment.
- Improves security because these windows systems are tougher and more durable and contain the latest safety features, including multi-point locks and shoot bolts
- Keeps noise pollution out and in busy, built-up areas, you will hear far less noise from neighbours, pedestrians and other outside noise
- Reduces the amount of condensation on the inside of your windows
We make choosing replacement windows with us as straight-forward as possible and we can advise you about the best-rated windows for your project.
Classic timber windows in and around Bromley
If you are updating your home or starting a self-build project, you may be considering timber windows. Even though timber has taken a back seat when compared to uPVC and aluminium in recent years, it offers homeowners important benefits. Timber windows are far longer-lasting than uPVC and are an environmentally-friendly option. They are also an ideal choice for older properties, where you wish to respect the fabric of the building. Timber windows come in many styles, colours and finishes, meaning you can choose new windows that fit perfectly with your existing aesthetic. Read our blog on how to replace period property windows whilst retaining its charm.