Are you a homeowner looking for authentic box sash windows that offer looks, energy efficiency and security? Perhaps you are a builder looking for casement windows for a commercial building? Or maybe you are an architect thinking about French casement windows for a unique feature in a home? We can help! Working in Twickenham, Whitton and beyond, we install a range of double and triple-glazed products in the area. We are a FENSA-registered business with half a century of experience. All our staff are trained, qualified and employed directly by us, so we can ensure every customer receives the highest standards of expertise and service, regardless of the size of the job. We always provide our customers with a personal service and we will take time to listen to your individual needs and requirements.
All windows are tailor-made to your preference and you can trust our experienced team to install them perfectly and provide you with an aftercare service.
We can supply and fit:
- Sash windows: These windows, otherwise known as vertical sliders, are available in uPVC, timber or aluminium. We can also supply and fit triple glazed sash windows. Read more about how much aluminium windows cost on our blog.
- Casement windows: A versatile option for any property, casement windows offer high security, energy efficiency and attractive designs. These windows can be manufactured in aluminium, uPVC or timber and a range of colour options.
- French casement windows: These offer a clear opening without a divide and operate like a French door. Our windows are fully compliant with building regulations and are ideal for smaller openings.
Alongside windows, we can also supply and fit composite, French and patio doors in Twickenham and bi-folding doors in Twickenham.
Please get in touch to discuss your window requirements today by calling us on 0208 542 2233.
Signs that your sash windows in Twickenham or Whitton need to be replaced
Sash windows were traditionally made from timber and decaying wood can be a big issue when it comes to the performance of your windows. There will come a time when your windows no longer function well and you must decide whether to have them restored or completely replaced. Here are a few signs that your sash windows need to be replaced:
- Peeling paint: This is due to UV light from the sun and moisture and is normally accompanied by rotting frames. By replacing your sash windows with uPVC or newer timber replacements, they will be extremely resistant to all types of weather.
- Improper operation: If your sash windows do not open and close smoothly, get stuck or parts are weakened, it is essential that you get an expert to look at them.
- Draughts: Older windows are often made from a single pane, which is not energy efficient. Our double and triple-glazed sash windows will dramatically improve your energy efficiency and reduce your fuel bills. These windows also reduce your carbon footprint, so are an eco-friendly option.