Merton Windows and Doors Ltd are a family business with huge glazing expertise. We supply and install double glazed windows, doors and conservatories to homes and businesses in Chessington, Malden Rushett and further afield. We do not use sales people and we provide only the highest quality products fitted using professional, highly experienced fitters who are all employed directly by us. We are Fensa-registered and offer a full 10-year guarantee with all our work.
We supply and fit a range of products including aluminium windows, uPVC windows, sash windows, timber windows, Residence 9 windows, roof lanterns, conservatories, bi-folding doors, French doors, patio doors and composite doors.
We appreciate that our customers want to deal with a double glazing company that they can trust and we know that choosing replacement windows or other products us an important decision. All our windows are made to measure and we can help advise you and guide you through the process of choosing your windows and will never apply high pressure sales techniques.
Our promise to you:
- We always give upfront and down-to-earth advice using simple, jargon-free language
- We only fit the finest quality, most secure products on the market, from Pilkington Glass to the Kommerling Connoisseur Gold range
- All our products meet and exceed British Standards for integrity and security
- We will provide as free-of-charge quotation with no hidden extras, along with scaled drawings
- We work flexibly, place great importance on attention to detail and will always treat your home with respect
- Our company is a member of the Consumer Protection Association
To find out more, please ring our office on 0208 542 2233.
Our made to measure replacement uPVC windows in Malden Rushett
Advanced manufacturing techniques have made uPVC one of the most popular materials available on the glazing market. By upgrading to uPVC windows you can look forward to advanced thermal efficiency and lower heating bills, beautiful design features, low maintenance requirements, increased levels of security and a reduced carbon footprint.
Our bespoke made-to-measure uPVC products come in a wide range of styles and colours to suit every budget and taste, including casement windows, sash windows and tilt and turn windows. You can also opt for triple glazed uPVC windows for even more advanced thermal efficiency and noise reduction.
How to upgrade your uPVC windows in Chessington
If you’ve decided to upgrade your uPVC windows in Chessington, the process is simple:
- Contact us and we will give you a free, no-obligation quotation for your windows
- We will visit your property and conduct a meticulous site survey so we understand the scope of the project, timings and your expectations
- We will then organise a convenient time to install your new uPVC windows
- We fit your windows to the highest standards
- We will clean up after ourselves and make sure every part of the project is finished to the highest specification
- You can then enjoy your windows and all the advantages they bring to your home
Nine windows in two days… very efficient service from start to finish!Customer from Kingston upon Thames
Would not hesitate for one moment to recommend Merton Windows to anyone considering replacement windows.Customer from Thames Ditton