Occasionally taking a backseat to some of the glazing market’s flashier offerings, timber windows have in fact come a long way since they were first envisioned. They make a sensible choice for many property owners, due to their traditional style and innate elegance. So it’s time to overturn what you thought you knew about timber frames, and give them some serious consideration for your next glazing upgrade…
It’s time to consider timber… here’s why:
- Timber window frames are innately durable when properly looked after.
- Wooden frames create a sense of natural, subtle elegance for your interiors and exteriors.
- Timber windows are an ideal choice for period properties, where the aim is to respect the historic fabric of a building.
- Timber windows can also complement more modern homes and commercial properties.
- Timber windows come in a variety of styles, colours and finishes, meaning you can really tailor-make your glazing upgrade to suit your specific preferences.
- Timber window frames are an environmentally friendly option.