Why opt for Merton Windows’ doors?
Investing in a door upgrade will afford you many benefits. And when you have your project carried out by a reputable company like Merton Windows, you can be confident that our quality workmanship and superior customer service will give you the best results possible. Here’s why our products, and our service, will be right for you…
Our doors are:
- Acknowledged to meet and exceed British Standards.
- Approved by the Association of British Insurers.
- Attractive, coming in a wide range of materials, styles, finishes and colours.
- Durable, with their high weather resistance standards.
- Energy efficient, minimising draughts and thermal conductivity.
- Fully functional, making your day-to-day life all the more streamlined.
- Secure, with their three-point locking systems.
- Top of the range, as we use the Kömmerling Connoisseur Gold range of uPVC doors.
Not only that, but the Merton Windows team is professional, hardworking and conscientious, only ever putting 100% into its work. Our team is fully employed by the company, so you can rest assured you’ll get quality work on every project.
This is what some of our past customers said of their experience with us:
- “Would not hesitate for one moment to recommend them to anyone considering replacement doors.” – Customer from Tolworth
- “I have just had a composite front door fitted and it fits beautifully and gives the outside of the house a fresh look.” – Customer from Worcester Park
To talk to us about our wide range of quality doors, from bifolds to patio doors, get in touch today